Friday, November 27, 2009

Anyone know why Yahoo search keeps redirecting me when I click search and how to fix it???

www.microsoft.com



got to security and find malicious software removal tool.



run this and it should cure you problem



Anyone know why Yahoo search keeps redirecting me when I click search and how to fix it???microsoft office 2007



They want u to look at YA.



Internet Options on Browser



Go to it and delete alll files and cookies.



Try again.



Anyone know why Yahoo search keeps redirecting me when I click search and how to fix it???windows media internet explorer



i can almost promise this will work. go to PC tools spyware doctor. I didnt beleive it would work either but it will, You can get it from : Good Luck http://pack.google.com/intl/en/pack_inst... service pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin