Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet explorer keeps closing in the middle of working.?

I am fixing to start online classes. I have internet explorer 7.0. Every time I try to close out 1 of my boxes I get an error report that says my internet explorer has encountered a problem and must shut down and anything I was working on will be lost; like I said I will be starting classes in less than 2 weeks and I can't be in the middle of class or an essy and have evrything lost. Any advice would be helpful!!



Internet explorer keeps closing in the middle of working.?ds browser



Sounds like you have spyware on there. Check for viruses too while at it .Like the person up above said... check out www.lavasoft.com .



Internet explorer keeps closing in the middle of working.?microsoft templates internet explorer



get firefox 2 or opea y beacouse internet explorer uses up lots of ram and its slow also full of errors the others are faster use less ram and more secure



lol.
Run an anti-virus software on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin