Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does internet explorer delete bookmarks?

yesterday, while using MS Internet Explorer, i was missing one of my bookmarks. when i typed the URL from memory, it turned out that it was not valid anymore. (Error 404)



does Explorer check bookmark validity and delete invalid ones on its own accord?



Does internet explorer delete bookmarks?microsoft publisher



No.



I had transfered over all my old bookmarks from my former computer to my new computer and there are many bookmarks that are presently defunct, but still in the list. None, whatsoever, seem to be missing. I can't account what happened to your missing bookmark though.



Does internet explorer delete bookmarks?microsoft live internet explorerThanks for the choose! Yeah, auto validation would come in handy, but a tad obtrusive for my liking. I use Firefox as my main browser, but I may switch back as I'm having the same typical memory leaks from prior editions of FF. I have cleaned out my dead bookmarks in IE, thanks to your question. Report It


No Internet Explorer does not bookmark validity and never delete invalid ones. I think by mistake you have deleted it.



Thank you



Damon Thomas



http://www.powerpointfilerecovery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin