Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just about every time I close a window while using Internet Explorer, I get an error message?

It states that it collects error details and sends a report. what for? the issue never improves! What can I do to try to fix this?



Just about every time I close a window while using Internet Explorer, I get an error message?windows update



What version of Internet Explorer are you using. I'm going to assume 7.



Have you got all the latest updates for your Windows Operating System/Internet Explorer.



If you dont i would try updating your system.



If this doesnt' resolve your issue, you could have some spyware infections causing your trouble in which case i would download Adaware or AVG antispy and clear any infections you may have.



If this does not resolve your issue, try uninstalling IE and reinstalling it. You can uninstall it by going to add/remove programs.



Just about every time I close a window while using Internet Explorer, I get an error message?microsoft excel internet explorer



re-install IE, or get FireFox.



----vote as best answer



----www.geocities.com/



anthonyjr94564@sbcglobal.net
Internet Explorer 6 or high or any is a shhiiitttt



Dont use it



The company cannot improve this issue



and just say sorry for the inconvience



actually IE cannot find plugins easily and so gets close in between after hanging



better use Mozilla firefox



http://mozilla.com/firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin