Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a problem with an application error. each time I run Internet Explorer, I get an error messag

This pops up:



The instruction at"0x63622e73" referenced memory at "0x63622e73". The memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.



How do I get this fixed?



I have a problem with an application error. each time I run Internet Explorer, I get an error message.?windows movie maker



Hello. I just had a very similar problem with my IE. It turns out some of my plug-ins had corrupted one another and were causing exception errors each time I used the browser. I un-installed and re-installed all browser plug-ins (including YHOO toolbar, etc.) and the problem was resolved.



Good luck!



I have a problem with an application error. each time I run Internet Explorer, I get an error message.?microsoft project internet explorer



IMHO you should just try some other browser ;) Like Opera or FireFox.
hi, why not ditch Explorer for Firefox, it is free, uses less resourses, has a popup stopper and it's much safer, also it won't mess with your current explorer setup, meaning you do not need to uninstall explorer but you can jut forget it:



http://www.sleekbytes.com/picasa-google....



if it helps please remember me cheers and thanks for the 2 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin