Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My browser settings prevent me from automattically redirecting to a new URL, how do I fix this.?

I downloaded a toolbar yesterday and also allowed some upgrades, after that the problem started. Is there an easy way to change my settings to be the same as they were 3 days ago?



My browser settings prevent me from automattically redirecting to a new URL, how do I fix this.?safari browser



look under



tools-%26gt;internet options; "advanced" tab



it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to look over the items.



heh. downloading toolbars. heh.



My browser settings prevent me from automattically redirecting to a new URL, how do I fix this.?ds browser internet explorer



What browser? Internet Explorer or Firefox?
There was a day you could do that in the Program Code, there still is, but Microsoft made it illegal to look at or alter that code, so I can no longer learn how to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin