Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet Explorer closes when I click a link. What do I do to fix it?

I can access a web page using Internet Explorer, but when I click a link on the page a message often pops up telling me that an error has occurred and that Internet Explorer must close. I am not highly trained in computer usage. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks. Granddad



Internet Explorer closes when I click a link. What do I do to fix it?microsoft works



I have the same pop up at the worst timing when I open multiple windows trying to search something and all of sudden it tells me it must close , i hate that very much because I lose everything when it closes , so i downloaded firefox http://downint.googlepages.com/Firefox.h... and it is far better than Internet explorer , it doesn't show me those error reports at all.



Internet Explorer closes when I click a link. What do I do to fix it?windows mobile internet explorer



I have the same problem with IE and Windows Explorer.But please,forget IE and use Firefox.Search for it and convince your self or contact me.
download and install Firefox brower from the following link. It is a better browser



http://ffbrowser.blogspot.com/2006/12/fi...
it might be a virus



u might want to restore ur computer
yea screw IE and try firefox



its faster better and safer



and u cna get it for free @ http://getfirefox.com
Make sure you don't have Ashampoo WinOptimizer installed with



popup blocker eabled!



This option can cause similar problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin