Sunday, November 29, 2009

I searched 'coochie' at Wikipedia & they redirected me to 'vagina'???

I never knew 'coochie' was slang for vagina... is it?



I searched 'coochie' at Wikipedia %26amp; they redirected me to 'vagina'???windows live messenger



yes,



I searched 'coochie' at Wikipedia %26amp; they redirected me to 'vagina'???microsoft money internet explorer



one of many
Where have you been?
it sure is
yup
yes..
Yes it is. Idiot.
dang... where have u been... they've been using that term for years now...
yes it is
Coochi is an African American slang term for vagina
Oh hey... Welcome from the stone age. Bring me back any cool rocks?
YEPPERS!!!!!!!
hahahaha
Yes it is.
You've got to be kidding! Do you know what a "winky" is?
LOL Yep
yes. I've heard many different slang words, some quite vile. Coochie is very common, and has variations of it's own-like coochie pop. Why? I don't know. Vagina is a word you don't hear often. I would hate if there weren't all these euphemisms around.



I have a patient at work that constantly refers to her vagina. Lots of issues down there. She can literally say vagina about 25-30 times in a conversation. It makes my skin crawl.
It's so simple a caveman could figure it out. Now what can we do with this new found knowledge.*
Ummm YEAH!



What did you think it was?
Yes it is... they have some graphic pictures too. Search fellatio and see what comes up haha
SUre enough and there are more!! Ugh!! D
Hi screaming MIMI !!!!



I never heard of "coochie" as being the vagina itself, but I heard before, people referring to have sex or make love as "coochie".



And the way is frased is "Do you want,



"COOCHIE,COOCHIE"???



In a way is funny, I haven't heard about this term, since I left my



country. Even this is NOT of Spanish origin, is commonly used



in Hispanics countries, including they had use this term many times, for Spanish comedy. Is simply, not offensive, yet get to the point.



Alliv Z
Or "Cuchi-Cuchi," as Charo says. Cuchi means pig in American Spanish. It's also adult-to-baby talk and what people say when they are tickling somebody (coochie coochie coo). Blame it on Charo for having it mean sex. If you have seen her say her phrase, you would know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin