Sunday, November 29, 2009

PLEASE PLEASE HELP - Is anyone else getting an Error on Page Message since upgrading to Internet Exp

SInce I upgraded to Internet Explorer 7, every time that I adjust the text in the search field after performing a search with Yahoo!7 (eg to correct spelling or to add a new word) I get an error on page warning on the bottom left hand corner. This problem does not occur in the US or UK versions of Yahoo. The error message states the following:



Line: 122,



Char: 1,



Error: Object Expected,



Code: 0,



URL: http:??au.search.yahoo.com./search?p=tes...



Has anyone else encounted this?



PLEASE PLEASE HELP - Is anyone else getting an Error on Page Message since upgrading to Internet Explorer 7?windows vista



This might not be the answer you are looking for, but uninstall IE7 and download firefox.



PLEASE PLEASE HELP - Is anyone else getting an Error on Page Message since upgrading to Internet Explorer 7?windows defender internet explorer



I had IE 7 and it ran like crap. It made things slow and gave errors. I unloaded it..... do the same....
no,but on my home page it say my normal home page is missing to use the one they gave me until mine can be found
Definitely go with Firefox - it does nothing but work properly. Internet Explorer should get buried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin