Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why will Internet Explorer will no longer open on my Vista computer.?

Whenever I try to open Internet Explorer, I get a runtime error message for the program iexplore.exe. It started as an intermittent problem, but has now become chronic. Mozilla works fine. Since this has been happening, I also get a message when I am shutting down about MSASCui.exe. It says that Instruction at 0x03035ac0 referenced memory at oxo3o35ac0. The memory could not be read. I wrote to MS about the problem and got a reply that I could pay them goobles of money to talk to a tech person either by phone or chat, or I could contact my comp manufacturer. I am running Vista Home Premium, which means that I can't just reinstall IE, since it is part of the Vista package. My comp is a Toshiba laptop purchased new in January with Vista on it. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it without spending goobles of money?



Why will Internet Explorer will no longer open on my Vista computer.?microsoft office



You can always try going to Microsoft Websight, download Internet Explorer 7 and reinstall.



Why will Internet Explorer will no longer open on my Vista computer.?opera browser internet explorerAs I said, because I am running Vista, I can't reinstall the program from the MS site. It's tied to Vista, so I think I'd have to reinstall my entire operating system, which I don't want to do. That was the first thing I thought of and tried. It said that with Vista, you can't do it. Report It


use firefox it's a far better browser, and more secure
i'll be surprised if ANYTHING can work on Vista
try firefox with the IE tab for updates and stuff this may help you out for a short time but sounds like you need to delete and then re-install IE .but i would search the microsoft site first there may be a vista fix for IE



good luck



had Vista it kept thinking i was a crook,so i rolled back to XPpro

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin