Sunday, November 29, 2009

My internet explorer keeps freezing and saying, "No-response" and "Send error report&

I am able to access my internet, but the explorer will freeze up after a time, and I lose whatever I was doing on the internet. A box pops up, asking whether or not I want to send the error report. I am able to get back onto the internet, but after a time it freezes again, and have to keep reopening it. Frustrating! Anyone know why this is...do I have a virus? Thank You!



My internet explorer keeps freezing and saying, "No-response" and "Send error report"...what's wrong?opera browser



OK, first, you may get a million answers that says you have a virus --- you probably don't



First, defrag your hard drive.



My computer



C drive



right click



Properties



Tools



chose defrag



If your hard drive has not been defragged in a while, it may take a few hours to do that.



If that does not do it, then follow the same instructions, but this time chose "error checking" Check all the boxes.



You will need to restart your system to do that. Walk away because it will take some time. Best to start when you go to bed and it will be finished in the morning



If that doesn't do it, try to use update on your operating system.



If that fails, reload your operating system in.



Hope this helps



============



The first answer is good, but it doesn't address the problem of your operating system. I use both browsers, mostly firefox, but IE to update my system and check different email accounts without logging off of my main one that I have opened on firefox.



============



Peace



Jim



.



My internet explorer keeps freezing and saying, "No-response" and "Send error report"...what's wrong?microsoft windows internet explorer



Use another browser. Firefox is a good one or Opera. There are many others to chose from. I would venture to say any of them are better than IE. I quit using it years ago.
clear the history/ temporary internet files etc and the restart your pc and give me feedback
You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!
Internet Explorer is sketchy at best. Your best bet is to download Firefox and install and use it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin