Friday, November 27, 2009

Can all debates about abortion be redirected elsewhere...?

This is a pregnancy and parenting forum. I think subjects such as these, especially the ones containing hostile debates, should be either in women's health or politics.



Good day.



Can all debates about abortion be redirected elsewhere...?windows xp pro



I, too, wish there were somewhere else for those to go. I'm getting really sick of seeing them all over. %26amp; it's ridiculous that you can't give your opinion on the issue without being attacked. Let's keep the parenting and pregnancy area about just that-parenting and pregnancy. Thanks.



Can all debates about abortion be redirected elsewhere...?microsoft net framework internet explorer



Abortion is still an issue that relates to pregnancy. You always have the option of not reading the threads if they offend you.



Where would you suggest that the *pregnant* girls/women who are considering that as an option go to ask about it?
I know it...kind of ruins my happiness about answering questions and what not...



:(
I agree that the debate over abortion belongs elsewhere, but legitimate questions about abortions, such as how they are done, risks, effects, cost, healing time, etc. should be able to be asked here.
I agree with you! I am sick and tired of those ?'s. Not everyone will ever agree on the topic. I am trying to find other places to talk to pregnant woman because it seems that lately all the chat forum is, is people being mean and not getting a long... I'm just trying to be happy and excited about my first baby coming!!!
I think alot of people who are facing uncertianty about what to do with their pregnancy post here because they feel this is a good place to get good opinions from people who may know something on the topic - not just wanting to argue for the sake of arguing.



And then, of course, once it's brought up alot of people will jump in and start the hostile debate, just because it's such a serious issue.



But all I'm saying is, if there's any women out there that really do need help and think this is the best place to turn, I hope they can feel comfortable posting pregnancy/abortion questions here - because for them politics may not be the place.



I do agree, though, that the "hostile debates" that are not helping anyone could possibly be redirected.
i couldnt agree with you more
I agree with you. Though I've posted about it once, I now realise this is not the place for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin