Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet Explorer 7 Problems?

I upgraded to internet explorer 7 and have had nothing but problems ever since,an error message everytime I close email or sign off the internet can anyone help? how do i get rid of it and go back to my old explorer? everytime I try I get an error message and it says internet explorer has to shut down, I've also tried system restore but that wont work ? i'm using windows XP thankyou.



Internet Explorer 7 Problems?microsoft vista



go to control panel and click on add / remove programs then find your ie7 and remove it. that should revert you back to your old ie6 or later.



Internet Explorer 7 Problems?windows xp pro internet explorer



Go to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and delete it from there. Reboot and you should be retrograded to IE6.



If the problems persist, try following the instructions in Safe Mode. To get into Safe Mode, reboot and then either hold down or tap the F8 key repeatedly while the computer is starting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin