Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've connected wirelessly to the internet but can't view any web pages in internet explore

I know I'm connected wirelessly because the wireless network connection on my laptop shows that I am and that the signal is excellent. Also the hub manager shows that I'm connected. when I open internet explorer I just get an error message. What am I doning wrong? Is it something to do with a home network?



I've connected wirelessly to the internet but can't view any web pages in internet explorer. Help!?microsoft money



If you know you are connected you might have a DNS Issue.



Try this: type 209.73.186.238 in your browser. instead of www.yahoo.com. Do you get the web page? if not can you ping your router? If not then the wireless isnt working correctly.



If that link did work, modify your DNS settings to whatever your ISP supplied you.



-----



JT



I've connected wirelessly to the internet but can't view any web pages in internet explorer. Help!?windows explorer internet explorer



It should say "You are now connected to wireless now" something like that....when it picks up a strong signal!!
Your not getting a the connection right. The connection is being received right. Try using Firefox its usually better with wireless networks
okey go and look at your task bar it will you like a computer then say view your wireless network and say default and connect then go to your internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin