Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a problem with internet explorer, I cant use it any more, it always pops out with error repor

I can't use Internet Explorer, becuase everytime I click it I get an error reporting, I am using my friends laptop right now becuase I can't use my internet, I tried using Norton Ghost 2003 to reboot my computer but all of a sudden it says that it can't find the file, and that if I know where the file is located, to look for it. So I am simply hopeless please help me!!!



I have a problem with internet explorer, I cant use it any more, it always pops out with error reporting ?windows media



You're describing the symptoms of a virus. Update and run your antivirus software. Also you neglected to mention which version of Internet Explorer you're using. If you're using Internet Explorer seven remove it, then reinstall it. If you're using Internet Explorer six tried disabling all of the add-ons, then go back and reenable them, one at a time until the problem occurs, then leave the problem add-on disabled.,



I have a problem with internet explorer, I cant use it any more, it always pops out with error reporting ?microsoft exchange internet explorer



goto microsoft.com and update your internet explorer to IE7 or just reinstall a version of IE to fix the problem.
use netscape man or firefox EXPLORER IS FOR OLD TIMER LOSERS!
You can try to re-set internet options to see if you accidentaly changed anything that became a threat to ie's stability, compromising it so much that it wouldn't even start..



do this:



"Start"/"Control Panel"/"Internet Options"/"Advanced" tab/"Restore defaults" button



Start IE now...
call the Geek Squad!!!!
What to do is to install IE7 (internet explorer 7 edition) into your PC and if you find it difficult you follow this link and download crazy browser <>http://www.crazybrowser.com/download.htm... and used it instead of internet explorer.



Immediately you arrived at this page, you click %26lt;Download Crazy Browser 2.01 Now%26gt;. I believe with this no more problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin