Sunday, November 29, 2009

I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED NEW VERSION OF INTERNET EXPLORER, I AM GETTING ERROR AT END,MICROS SAY U HAVE

RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN POPUP MENU. IT SHOULD BE THERE SELECT IT.



IF YOU USE FIREFOX: ITS THE SAME AS INTERNET EXPLORER, EXCEPT THE OPTION IS CALLED NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. I HOPE THIS HELP:-)



I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED NEW VERSION OF INTERNET EXPLORER, I AM GETTING ERROR AT END,MICROS SAY U HAVE THE ANSWEmicrosoft access



If you want to un-install it, here you go:



Click start



then click 'Set program access and Default'



then a new window will appear



in the top left corner of the new window, click 'Change or Remove Programs'



scroll down to the new version of Internet Explorer and remove it.



I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED NEW VERSION OF INTERNET EXPLORER, I AM GETTING ERROR AT END,MICROS SAY U HAVE THE ANSWEwindows mobile 6 internet explorer



You've got Explorer7. Try uninstall and reinstall. Personally, I'd wait until they got the bugs worked out. By the way, typing in caps is annoying, it's like shouting.
Uninstall it and re-install it from the Microsoft website. For the record, I've had no problems whatsoever (touch wood!) with IE7.
try reinstalling the Yahoo! Toolbar from:



http://uk.toolbar.yahoo.com



The latest version shouldn't have any problems with IE7



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin