Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone know why I get redirected to my photo album when I try to change my picture on my profil

I'm just trying to get my ex wife off my profile and put something else up. If someone could help me, that'd be great. Thanks.



Does anyone know why I get redirected to my photo album when I try to change my picture on my profile?microsoft outlook



Yahoo is no longer letting us use yahoo profiles....you need to use 360! so more then likely its not going to let you change anything on your profile. If it wont let you delete them, then your gonna have to link your 360 as your profile. Also Yahoo is no longer going to be using Yahoo Photos, so that could be causing the problem also.



Does anyone know why I get redirected to my photo album when I try to change my picture on my profile?windows messenger internet explorer



Well I think it is only doing that because it wants you to use a pic from your photo album. Have u tried to choose one from there? Because maybe you have no others to choose from the dropdown file!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin