Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I view email when Yahoo redirects the page?

I successfully enter my user name and password to open email, but receive a message that my browser's settings won't let me view the page. The next statement says to "click here" to be re-directed. I do so and the page it goes to is blank. I have not changed any setting in my browser, so I do not know how to proceed. Has Yahoo changed something that now conflicts with my original browser settings? If so, what changes do I need to make so I can view my email?



How do I view email when Yahoo redirects the page?microsoft excel



Sounds as though you have been Hacked, my friend !!



You shouldn't have to do any "re-directs" to get into your mail account at all !!!



Run a good spyware program and any anti-virus programs that you have and let them tell you the story behind the curtain here !!



This isn't settings that YOU have re-set --- this has been done TO you --- time to straighten it out !!!!!!!!



How do I view email when Yahoo redirects the page?microsoft updates internet explorer



Try refreshing the page, sometimes when your internet speed is too slow its difficult to get in there and click the link they provide it will send you straight to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin