Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I get my internet explorer to connect to the internet?

Everytime I open up Internet Explorer I get the following message, "Connection error, please check your internet connection!"



I have had internet connection up to this point, and this only happened recently. This was after downloading Mozila Firefox and trying to get that program to connect to the internet (which it didn't.)



How do I get my internet explorer to connect to the internet?safari browser



open a command window (go to start-%26gt;run%26gt;type in "cmd")



do a ping www.yahoo.com



See if get a response like



Reply from 209.131.36.158: bytes=32 time=15ms TTL=53



That means your computer is able to connect to internet. Then at this point you need to check your settings for internet explorer (go to tools-%26gt;Internet options-%26gt;Connections). See if there is something weird.



If not, then close the browser-%26gt;go to start-%26gt;Control panel -%26gt;Network connections-%26gt;Disable the Network card by right clicking. Wait for a min and enable it. See if network card is giving an error.



Then go to internet explorer (open a new one) and see if you can connect



How do I get my internet explorer to connect to the internet?ds browser internet explorer



Check your firewall!!
i would suggest saying screw IE because it sucks opera and mozzilla are the way to go much safer, try updating to IE7 might help.



oh and the guy above me is an idiot, an icmp echo doesnt mean you have http access lmfao.... but it does work for a fair network troubleshooter.
Recommend you to use firefox browser.The newest official edition of firefox can be downloaded from http://www.mollzia.com/firefox-download....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin