Friday, November 27, 2009

Trying to log in to my Sprint account. Get message that says i'm being redirected to an UNSECUR

After I enter my username and password, I get that message saying i'm being redirected to an UNSECURE site and that the information i send may be retransmitted to another site. Then it asks if I want to proceed. I select NO.



How do I keep this from happening so that I can log in to my account?



Trying to log in to my Sprint account. Get message that says i'm being redirected to an UNSECURE site?windows mobile



A "secure" site is one in which any data that you might enter into a form (password etc) is encryped to prevent anyone other than the intended recipient to read it. These web-pages begin with HTTPS and the "lock icon" will appear on your browser.



Once you have entered and sent your username and password, there is no need for the site to be encrypted and secure so it reverts back to a normal "insecure" site. Just like Yahoo Answers that you are on now.



There is nothing that you can do as the end-user. This is all done at the server level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin