Friday, November 27, 2009

Why when on my yahoo page, it redirects me to a sears web page all of a sudden since yesterday Sunda

also I tried different computers even my work one and iy does the same thing...is this s new byforce advert...by yahoo...? if so it really sucks and is annoying......it can't be spyware is something that yahoo is doing automatically I wonder why? anyone else having the same problem?



Why when on my yahoo page, it redirects me to a sears web page all of a sudden since yesterday Sunday?ies



Set your browser block pop-up ads. These settings do a pretty decent job of blocking the unwanted clutter / annoyance of pop-up ads. This is not a substitute for having a good anti-spyware program(s), but it can sure reduce the amount of pop-ups you have to endure.



Internet Explorer:



Go to Tools --%26gt; Internet Options



Click on the privacy tab and make sure the "Block pop-ups" option is checked.



Firefox / Netscape:



Go to Tools --%26gt; Options...



Click on the Content tab and make sure that the "Block pop-up windows" option is checked.



Opera:



Go to Tools --%26gt; Preferences



Click on the General tab and make sure that "Block un-wanted pop-ups" is selected in the pop-ups section



Hope this was helpful



Why when on my yahoo page, it redirects me to a sears web page all of a sudden since yesterday Sunday?windows update internet explorer



I wish I knew, but all I can say is you're not alone. If Sears or Yahoo think that I'm buying anything from them ever again they are both very mistaken!
yes answer above is correct



also your browser settings get redirected from this, clean out all your cookies- temp files- clear history

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin