Sunday, November 29, 2009

When I try to open a second window of Internet Explorer I get an error. What should I do?

I have IE 6, and I don't know what went wrong. A lot of websites have been messing up too, but I don't know if the two are related.



When I try to open a second window of Internet Explorer I get an error. What should I do?windows updates



close them off %26gt;go to start%26gt;control panel .add remove%26gt;



hit on set program access %26amp; defaults . icon . when that is done



right hit explorer hit properties . hit advanced tab hit restore to defaults .hit on Apply %26amp; ok



When I try to open a second window of Internet Explorer I get an error. What should I do?replacement windows internet explorer



deinstall and reinstall
Yes i know the answer. The problem is that you're using Internet Explorer.



Go to www.getfirefox.com and download firefox. Use it, love it, forget you ever touched IE.
Switch to FireFox.



Or,



Go to install/deinstall programs (add/remove software) and when you choose to uninstall IE, an option to repair it will appear. Try that.
i suggest you try to reinstall it or you may switch to mozila firefox,netscape,opera or other browser which better than IE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin