Sunday, November 29, 2009

Everytime I try to log on to Facebook, I get the INTERNET EXPLORER NEEDS TO CLOSE error sign. What c

That happens to me if I want to poke someone back or sometimes if I open a e-mail on facebook. I refresh the page but it is getting ANNOYING!



Everytime I try to log on to Facebook, I get the INTERNET EXPLORER NEEDS TO CLOSE error sign. What can I do?microsoft project



Clear your cookies.



Everytime I try to log on to Facebook, I get the INTERNET EXPLORER NEEDS TO CLOSE error sign. What can I do?microsoft powerpoint internet explorer



download safari 3 for pc free at www.apple.com
If you can't solve your error, try using Mozilla Firefox. Its an alternative web browser (like Internet Explorer) but with more security. I doubt you would get that error with it.



http://www.getfirefox.com
You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!
i have experienced this problem too. And have come across it in some other sites as well. I have no idea why this is happening now coz it was fine b4. anyway, using firefox or some other browser is the only solution i hav found.



i thoroughly recommend firefox if u r considering shifting to a new browser. gud luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin