Sunday, November 29, 2009

On yahoo and google I get "redirected' to a different site? How do I fix?

You could have some spyware or a highjacker. Try running Ad Aware, Spy Bot, or Hijackthis. They are all free programs.



On yahoo and google I get "redirected' to a different site? How do I fix?microsoft excel



The Google toolbar does this to me alot. I deleted it from my computer and downloaded the yahoo toolbar then I made yahoo search my default search engine. I have no problem with this since.



On yahoo and google I get "redirected' to a different site? How do I fix?microsoft updates internet explorer



Clear cookies from your computer. to do that follow:



On Internet Explorer, click the menu tools -%26gt; Internet Options -%26gt; than click delete cookies



Delete also all Intrnet history files
Sounds like you have a spy-ware or ad-ware problem. I agree with the other person get Spy bot search and destroy or Ad-Aware. These are both free programs that you can do a web search and find or go to CNET's download.com.
you have an infection,go to downloads.com get avg free an antivirus app free!! run it then read up on spyware and virus in the tutorials.get a couple of free spyware blockers and remember never surf without protection!!
There is a file named .ht access that is used to redirect from one url to another. This file supports apache server. for IIS server, same thing is done through server settings.



thanks



Regards



Mitchelle Johnson



http://www.kneoteric.com



http://www.vinove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin