Friday, November 27, 2009

Please help my computer is automatically redirecting websites?

This is really weird. ok..here is what happens.



for example I go to yahoo or whatever search engine. if I put in myspace in the search engine (or any thing else) and then I click on the myspace link (or any other website) it brings up a window with something that isnt even that page..for example I just typed in pepsi. I clicked on the results one of which was the pepsi.com homepage but instead of it bringing up the home page it brings up this http://www.toseeka.com/search.php?q=peps...



Please help my computer is automatically redirecting websites?microsoft templates



They call it malware! A serious kind of spy program! You can try a complete house cleaning! All your cookies, Temp files,have got to go! Then after you have got rid of everything do complete spy..malware..virus,,ect SCAN !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin