Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why won't Internet Explorer run on my Vista computer?

Whenever I try to open Internet Explorer, I get a runtime error message for the program iexplore.exe. It started as an intermittent problem, but has now become chronic. Mozilla works fine. Since this has been happening, I also get a message when I am shutting down about MSASCui.exe. It says that Instruction at 0x03035ac0 referenced memory at oxo3o35ac0. The memory could not be read. I wrote to MS about the problem and got a reply that I could pay them goobles of money to talk to a tech person either by phone or chat, or I could contact my comp manufacturer. I am running Vista Home Premium, which means that I can't just reinstall IE, since it is part of the Vista package. My comp is a Toshiba laptop purchased new in January with Vista on it. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it without spending goobles of money?



Why won't Internet Explorer run on my Vista computer?ireland



Since you bought the PC in January, it should still be under warranty by Toshiba, which means they should be providing you with free technical support for both Vista and IE7. You can call them at 1 800 457 7777.



This is definitely a problem with the PC itself, although whether it is specific to IE7 or a Vista issue I can't tell you. I do internet tech support for a living, and we are not trained, licensed, or authorized to provide this kind of fixes for other people's software; to say more would be either speculation or stupidity on my part and you might violate that warranty if I was mistaken...



Good luck with Toshiba; they are usually pretty good about these things.



Why won't Internet Explorer run on my Vista computer?microsoft outlook internet explorer



i dun't no how to fix it but u could always get a new broswer.get Mozilla Firefox, it's free.



www.mozllla.org



install it and use it. don't waste time on I.E. no more
MSASCUI.EXE = Windows Defender



Try disabling Windows Defender and see if IE will run. You can disable it in Control Panel %26gt; Security Options. Click on Windows Defender, then Tools in the toolbar. Select Options. Scroll down the list and disable real-time protection. Scroll a little further down and uncheck the "Use Windows Defender" option under Administrator options.



If IE will run after disabling, you may have a plugin installed that Defender doesn't like. From then, I would say call the computer manufacturer and have them help you determine which plugin is causing the problem. They have snarkles of money to spend and figure it out.
Well, maybe, you need to download internet Explorer 7. I know for ra fact that IE6 won't run on Vista. Although, not many things DO run on vista.
Yeah i would update your internet elxplorer using windows update

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin