Friday, November 27, 2009

How come when I search it redirects me to another search engine and for each search a different sear

Since you didn't list examples, I will guess you have hijacker programs installed.



Some people get paid a few pennies everytime a person visits their webpage. So they install a program that will send you to some of their pay sites.



Suggest you run Spybot and adaware to get rid of it. If you don't have those, download them and then run a scan. Also, close all other windows and run a complete virus scan. Some of these people are shrewd with the stuff they can insert in our PC's.



AND, they are making money while dumping an inconvenience on us.



How come when I search it redirects me to another search engine and for each search a different search engine?microsoft powerpoint



Because Yahoo! Search engine isnt very good, try google.com! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin