Sunday, November 29, 2009

My internet explorer quits "send/don't send error report"?

Whenever I try to open a pdf. file on my pc, internet explorer quits on me. I have downloaded different readers to try to fix this, "cleaned" my computer with various virus cleaners/blockers, etc. to no avail... HELP



My internet explorer quits "send/don't send error report"?microsoft excel



This won't "fix" Internet Explorer, but may solve the problem in a roundabout way.



Open Adobe Reader from the Start Menu, All Programs, Adobe Reader.



Under the Edit menu, click Preferences.



Under the Categories list, click Internet.



Uncheck Display PDF in browser.



Click OK.



Now it won't open PDFs in the browser (IE), so it can't crash IE, either. PDFs will now open up in Adobe Reader in their own separate window, however. I hope this works for you. Good luck.



My internet explorer quits "send/don't send error report"?microsoft updates internet explorer



You need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to read .pdf files. You can download a copy from the Internet for free.
http://www.adobe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin